In April 2021, we join the Greentech Alliance, which already has more than 800 members and aims to create a community of green technology companies that together transform our systems and societies into systems that thrive within planetary boundaries.
Greentech companies (technology whose use is intended to mitigate or reverse the effects of human activity on the environment), must use science-based technology, ideas and methodologies to solve the biggest challenges facing the global community.
This partnership seeks to reduce CO2 emissions or pollution, minimise waste or protect the world's ecosystems, with the aim of achieving the following objectives:
- Facilitate networking among members, advisors and their external stakeholders.
- Create new business opportunities for members.
- Sharing knowledge and access to funding sources.
- Sharing knowledge and best practices on business and impact.
- Create new visibility opportunities for members, locally and internationally.
In order to be part of this alliance, Greentech companies have an unlimited range of focus, as long as the following criteria are met:
- Founded for the purpose of protecting the environment
- Have a measurable impact based on science
- Remain faithful to their mission and do not engage in greenwashing.
At amperand, we achieve this goal by working to reduce the environmental impact of existing activities and processes, provide a new way of doing business that has a lower environmental impact, and find innovations designed to directly improve the health of the planet.